NOVEON® Nailaser™ Treatment for Fungal Nails
Toenail fungus is an extremely embarrassing infectious disease. Nobody wants to suffer the anxiety of infecting friends or family. We understand how nervous you feel about revealing your infected and unsightly toes.Well thanks to NOVEON Nailaser for Fungal Toenails from Selex Medical you no longer need to!
The laser was recently launched in the UK and:-
- Is a state of the Art clinically advanced laser system,
- Has undergone 7 years of clinical trials with proven published results
- It is medically proven to be effective.
- One of the most effective treatments currently available.
Thousands of patients have already benefited from NOVEON Nailasering. To prevent the infection from developing into something more serious and unsightly, it must be identified and treated as soon as it is suspected.
What are the benefits of the NOVEON Nailaser for Fungal Toenails?
- No medical side effects
- Proven medical results
- Safe technology – no toxic plume as with other laser devices
- Promotes healthy nail growth from the first treatment
- Visual improvement within two to three months
- No post treatment recovery period
- Mark and approved by the US FDA for Onychomycosis Treatment
- Only moderate heat and tingling sensations during treatments
- Affordable and quick solution
- Trusted by a world-wide network of podiatrists
- Client satisfaction and enhanced self-esteem from infection free toes
- Supported by Selex ES, one of the world’s largest companies
- CE Mark and approved by the US FDA for Onychomycosis Treatment
See our video explaining more about the treatment.
We currently offer a combination treatment which involves Noveon Nailaser. Medical evidence published by The British Association of Dermatologists suggests combination therapies tend to more effective than single treatment options. The most effective treatment option will be discussed with you during your Initial Assessment at the clinic. We are able to treat both toe and finger nail infections. (Treatments are not suitable for patients under the age of 18 years).
The combination treatment we currently offer is achieving success rates in excess of 95%.