Dermal fillers can be used to plump up your skin, smooth wrinkles and fill out deep lines.
If you’ve noticed that lines, wrinkles or sunken cheeks are making your face look tired or you feel that having smoother, generally younger looking skin would make you happier, then this treatment is far less invasive than having a facelift. Dermal fillers are for lines and wrinkles which are quite deep, meaning Botox® isn’t right for you. The filler is injected into specific areas. Areas that can be treated are:
- cheek hollows
- nose to mouth (peril oral) lines, around the mouth
- mouth to chin lines,
- lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- acne scars
- Back of hands
- Chest (Decolletage)
Your treatment will generally take 45 minutes, and you can usually get back to everyday life straight away:
- Don’t forget that you’ll need ‘top ups’ between 6 to 24 months.
- No recovery time, any swelling or slight bruising usually disappears within 48 hours
- We offer a variety of different filler types and can create a bespoke treatment package to help you get just the look you want.