MINOR SURGERY (E.g. Ingrowing toe nails)
The following are examples:
- In growing toe nail
- Infected in growing toe nail
- Removal of nails that are deformed or painful
- Removal of nails following trauma
- Dry needling verruca
- Removal of foreign bodies in the foot
- Debridement and enucleation of painful corns
- Debridement and enucleation of neuro vascular corns
- Correction for painful involuted nails
- Removal of fungal nails.
Having a minor procedure at the Clinic is no different to having a minor procedure in hospital. We will carry out a pre Surgical Assessment and complete the relevant Consent forms. In addition we can supply analgaesia and antibiotics if required.
We will take good care of you on the day; please contact us for further details.