What to Expect When you Contact the Clinic and Your First Appointment
When you contact the Clinic a member of our Team will briefly discuss your reason for visiting us in order to make the most appropriate appointment for you.
On arrival at the Clinic we will welcome you and ask you to complete a Patient Information Form which covers personal details, medical history and medication taken.
When you see the Podiatrist your consultation will cover the following:
- Gathering of some basic personal information
- Discussion regarding any previous or existing medical conditions
- Recording of any prescription and non prescription medication
- Discussion surrounding reason for attending the Clinic
- Podiatric Vascular, Neurological and Dermatological examination
- Diagnose and identify the most appropriate treatment options
There will plenty of time and opportunity for you to ask any questions or talk through any issues.
We look forward to seeing you.